TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website dedicated to our brand Nuet Aquavit (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
These Terms apply to all visits to and all use of this Website of NUET AS, Waldemar Thranes Gate 32b, 0171, Oslo Norway (“NUET “), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided you on or through this Website (the “Information“).
By using this Website you agree to the applicability of these Terms. We note that these Terms may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. NUET shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of NUET.
NUET shall furthermore not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by NUET, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written license from us.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims, and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Please do not share our content with anyone under the legal drinking age.
NUET AS, Waldemar Thranes Gate 32b, 0171, Oslo Norway (“NUET“) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand NUET (the “Website”). NUET respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
NUET only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to NUET on the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. NUET’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the Website, for example to participate in a promotional campaign.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. If your personal data has not been used for 12 months, NUET will delete your data.
NUET may provide your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services available on the Website, which third parties will process your personal data according to instructions of NUET and under the responsibility of NUET. NUET will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Access, correction and removal
You can request NUET to provide access to the personal data it has collected about you at any time. You can also request NUET to correct or to delete such personal data.
- What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use your Personal Data
- How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share Personal Data with third parties to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website. These third parties are:
- Service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service and to provide data analytics services
- Service providers that help us organize campaigns and promotions
- First and Third party advertising companies
- Media agencies for marketing purposes and research purposes
- in case NUET sells all or some of the assets to which Personal Data was transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may be provided to this third party. These parties may be located in the European Union or other countries in the European Economic Area or elsewhere in the world. When Personal Data is stored by us outside the EEA we will ensure an adequate level of protection of the transferred Data. We require service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data.We may also need to provide Personal Data to law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
- Security of Personal Data
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- Social Media
You may choose to share information on our Website via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Data by these parties.
- Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 21 (or the applicable legal age for consuming the products in question). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of 21.
- Your Rights to Access, Rectification, Deletion, Restriction and Data Portability
You have the right to request an overview of your Personal Data processed by or on behalf of us. You have the right to have your Data rectified, deleted or restricted (as appropriate). You can exercise this right by contacting email@example.com with a data privacy request. Please note that requests that do not meet the requirements set out by applicable law or NUET guidelines may be requested to be re-issued or ultimately denied and that certain Personal Data may be exempt from such access, rectification and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations. We will retain Personal Data where it is legally required for us to do so, which applies e.g. to sales administration. You have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in certain circumstances we will, at your request, transmit your Data to another controller where this is technically feasible.
- Your Right to Object
You also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your Personal Data, but where we have compelling legitimate grounds, we will continue processing your Personal Data. However, you have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, and when you do so, we will accommodate your request. Where you have provided consent to our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this effecting the lawfulness of our use of this Data before your withdrawal.
The Website will make use of so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that the Website stores on your user device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by NUET on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: NUET uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. NUET can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
- We use the “Facebook Pixel” to measure and analyze the use of the website and marketing activities through Facebook-owned platforms and websites affiliated with the Facebook Audience Network. These cookies are also used for re-targeting users that have visited our website by providing relevant advertisements for the user on Facebook, Instagram as well as other Facebook-owned platforms and websites affiliated with the Facebook Audience Network.